Contact Centre 2017 NZ Summit
Contact centres have progressed into the age of customer centricity. As customers become smarter, more demanding and expect an exceptional experience whenever and wherever they want, organisations must leverage technology and digital innovation to keep up with the fierce competition and retain their clientele.
Arguably, the backbone to this success is culture. Organisations must create an engaging workforce, motivate teams, and ensure a customer centric culture to create a seamless experience, increase customer and employee satisfaction, and ultimately increase revenue and efficient operating cost structures.
Addressing the Call Centre Industry as whole, IQPC is proud to bring you Australia’s biggest customer care event to New Zealand which will look at addressing Omni-Channel, Multi-Channel, Customer Experience, Workforce Optimisation and Up-Skilling, Culture, Off-Shoring and Out-Sourcing, and much more - all to help you drive business results and prepare your contact centre for the future.
This is your chance to network and connect with Australia and New Zealand’s Contact Centre professionals and be a part of the biggest call centre event in the world!
Main themes will include, but will not be limited to:
- Embracing digital and technology innovation (omni channel, moving to the cloud, webchat, social media, AI, chat-bots, virtual assistants, new technology platforms)
- Understanding your customer to create a seamless experience (NPS, Metrics, Journey mapping, data and analytics)
- Maintaining the ultimate balance of leadership, engagement, culture and skill sets (change management, multi-skilling, retention, workforce engagement, staff engagement, off-shoring, out-sourcing, Millenials)
The Contact Centre 2017 NZ Summit will include:
- Case Studies an best practice examples by Australia and New Zealand’s leading contact centre industry professionals
- Interactive discussions including expert led panels and roundtables
- Presence of prospective providers
- Incredible networking opportunities including solution clinics, roundtable discussions, panel discussions, speed networking and many more!
- Interactive workshops to help you work through the most pressing challenges and develop key strategies you can implement back on the job
What will you take out of this Event?
Proven and practical experience is guaranteed at the Contact Centre NZ Summit. Valuable ideas and practices will be experienced first hand through case studies presented by executives. You will learn from national and international contact centre experts to gain insights, identify opportunities and take away key strategies for successful customer experience management through the contact centre. Attend this summit to network and benchmark with your peers form all tiers of private & public sector across Australia and New Zealand.
View the agenda here