7 things contact centres need to know to remain relevant to the digital customer
Here are 7 tips to help you embrace digitalisation in your contact centre in order to improve service levels and remain relevant to the digital customer.
Trends, challenges and opportunities shaping contact centre service delivery in Australia: embracing digitalisation to create a seamless customer experience
The report examines four major trends in Australian contact centre service delivery, including:
- The rise of digital and the emergence of a new type of customer experience
- The omni-channel nirvana: creating a consistency of service across channels
- The importance of creating the ‘super agent of the future’
- The main priorities, trends and tools Australian contact centres are focusing on in the next 12 – 18 months to improve service delivery
Report: creating the contact centre of the future: what's driving change in Australian contact centre service delivery in 2016 and beyond?
In this report, five different contact centres across Australia explore the core areas they are each focusing on to prepare and create the contact centre of the future. From self-service to data analytics to up-skilling staff, it seems the future is bright for Australian contact centres.
Video: Personality Matters: New Leadership Skill-set for Transformation in the Digital Age
In this interview, Tara Bate, Learning and Development Manager at Smart Service Queensland, explores:
- Validating the next frontier by leveraging personality to improve customer interactions
- Gauging different expectations from different customers
- Ensuring and promoting positive connections with customers and throughout the organisation
- Increasing sales and retention as well as shortening call times & receiving higher customer satisfaction
Video: Transforming your Contact Centre into a Superior Customer Service Centre
In this interview, Neil Harrison, Formerly Contact Centre Manager at iiNet, explores:
- Utilising the personal goals of your people to create a positive culture within the organisation
- Retaining and treating your staff correctly to keep them loyal and engaged
- Taking pride in first call resolution and quality service that customers will remember
- Guiding staff on the transformational change journey and adapting to evolving technology
Video: Successful Implementation of the Multi-Skilled Model
In this video interview, Mark West, Former Manager Contact Centre Operations, Pepper Financial Services, explores how his contact centre has developed multi-skilled models link to company strategic direction and client experience targets and how they are integrating new digital platforms to better engage customers.
How NAB is placing innovation at the heart of contact centre service delivery
In this interview, Chris Barnes, Head of Operations at NAB, explores the different digital platforms NAB is using in their contact centre to improve customer engagement and satisfaction, as well as the strategies they are using to up-skill staff to work in an omni-channel environment.
Case Study: Bupa’s contact centre transformation: leveraging new technologies to drive a personalised customer experience
In this case study, Daryl Niemandt, Head of Contact Centres and Partnerships at Bupa, explores the new technologies and people capabilities used in the contact centre to improve customer experience and the tools they are using to better understand and solve customer pain-points.
Article: How AMP is leveraging customer analytics in their contact centre to drive a personalised and seamless customer experience
In this article, Sean O’Malley, Director of Contact Centres at AMP, shares the strategies used to implement analytics in the contact centre, the lessons learned from their journey to date and how they are turning customer data into actionable insights to drive a personalised and seamless customer experience.
Creating a Culture that Inspires World-Class Performance and Service Excellence
In this presentation from Contact Centre Week Australia 2016, Diego Todeschini, Vice President - Global Head of Customer Experience at Visa USA, explores:
- Inspiring your organisation to pursue customer satisfaction measures to produce excellent service
- Motivating staff to realise that employee engagement = customer engagement
- Promoting happiness in the workplace and providing incentives for productivity
- Becoming a positive change agent in both operational and corporate culture
Using Omni Channel to Manage Demand and Meet Customer Needs
While 78% of companies now have a dedicated social media team, only 26% integrate social media fully into their business strategies. As 93% of shoppers’ buying decisions are infl uenced by social media and 90% trust peer recommendations, only 14% trust advertisements.
In this presentation from Contact Centre Week Australia 2016, Sean O’Malley, Director of Contact Centre and Operations, AMP Financial Services, explores how you can formulate the best strategies in utilising social media to better understand the needs of your customer, including:
- Understanding that customers seek information on the internet but still have to call in for more information
- Embracing social media, changing the channels customers use to contact us, implementing click to chat
- Identifying why customers call or drop in to help decrease call volumes and increase internet traffic
Presentation: Digital Transformation in the contact centre
In this presentation from Contact Centre Week 2016, Wayne McGlone, Group Manager Customer Service, South East Water, explores the strategies South East Water is using to transform their contact centre to become digitally-led.
Presentation: Delivering Customer Service Consistency with the use of the BPO
In this presentation from Contact Centre Week Australia 2016, Rebecca Ullman, Senior Manager- Customer Operations, Canon Australia, explores:
- Managing enterprise customer touch points across the complete lifecycle and global delivery
- Creating a consistent experience across all channels of customer support
- Understanding the client’s expectations and addressing them in a sustainable and comprehensive manner
- Partnering with your BPO provider to create a consistent culture so customers receive a seamless experience
Interview with Chris Barnes, Head of Consumer Service, NAB
In this interview, Chris Barnes, Head of Consumer Service at NAB, explores the different digital platforms NAB is using in their contact centre to improve customer engagement and satisfaction, as well as the strategies they are using to up-skill staff to work in an omni-channel environment.
Fast Track Your Attendance
Contact Centre New Zealand 2017: Registration Form
Want to fast track your registration to Contact Centre New Zealand 2017? It's easy - just download, fill out this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org